Healthy cooking is the one and only way to eat healthy foods. How to prepare healthy foods? This is a big question mark. No one knows the best way to cook healthy foods. For those people, air fryer has been widely introduced because the air fryer uses only hot air to cook food. If we use hot air to cook food, we can eat oil-free and fat-free healthy food. Are you looking for the best cooking method? If yes, then your valuable search ended here. This article mainly focuses on the air fryer Vs microwave.
Air fryer Vs Microwave:
What is the difference between the air fryer and the microwave? This is the question that most air fryer users are asking in a frequent manner. There is a great big difference between the air fryer and the microwave.
An air fryer and the microwave use entirely different technologies to cook food. Alright! Let’s see in detail about the microwave.
A microwave is a wonderful kitchen appliance which is widely used by many people to reduce their cooking time.
The microwave uses electromagnetic radiation to heat the food. It also offers several benefits to you.
- It is safe to use.
- It offers fast and efficient cooking.
- The microwave oven cooks food evenly.
- It is a great alternative to other traditional cooking methods such as gas and electric cooking.
These are some of the benefits that the microwave cooking offers to you.
Okay! Let’s see in detail about the air fryer.
Unlike a microwave, the air fryer uses rapid air technology to cook a wide range of foods. This is a modern technology which greatly circulates air to fry food in an efficient manner. Mostly the air fryers come with the heating elements which heats up the food in a great manner.
Like the microwave, the air fryer also comes with awesome features and offers great benefits. They are as follows,
- It uses hot air to cook food.
- It is an energy efficient cooking method.
- It is easy to operate.
- The air fryer can be used for multiple purposes.
- The parts of the air fryer are dishwasher safe which is easy to clean.
- It comes with the adjustable temperature which allows you to easily adjust the temperature for frying a wide range of foods from normal fries to chicken wings.
- Additionally, the air fryer also comes with a timer which alerts you when the food is ready to eat.
- The air fryer is cost effective to buy.
Hope you’ve understood the benefits of using an air fryer. Choose the best air fryer to cook healthy foods without adding even a little amount of oil.
To conclude that it is best to use both the microwave and air fryer to prepare healthy fried food. If you want oil-free fried food, then it is best to use the air fryer because it uses rapid air technology to cook food without using oil.